This course is still under development - It's not open for enrolment!
Send us an Expression of Interest at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will notify you when the course is launched.
The OGC Geospatial Architect – Level 1 course is designed to familiarize the course-taker with the basics of key OGC standards.
This training has been designed for students who have basic experience of using the World Wide Web and the Internet.
At completion of the module, students will be able to:
- Describe how web clients and servers interact
- Identify various types of OGC-based data encodings
- Describe the use and structure of OGC-based data encodings
- Identify various types of OGC web services
- Explain what an OGC web service is
- Describe what can be done with an OGC web service
- Understand how to issue requests for various types of OGC web services
After completing the learning material, you will need to book a proctor to monitor you taking the examination. Details of how to book the proctor are provided after completing the learning material.
The proctored examination is not
immediate so you will need to schedule it 72 hours in advance. Any
sooner than 72 hours, an additional fee will be charged.
Only schedule your proctored examination after completing the "OGC Geospatial Architect - Level 1" section of the training.
- Teacher: Gobe Hobona